Ways to Give to Old Colony Hospice
"Old Colony has helped not only my family and friends during their illnesses but also toward the end of their journey on earth. What an amazing group of People!"
-Wendy, Family Member of a Patient
Each day we are asked “How can we help?” or “We want to give back for all you have done to help us, what do you need?” There are several ways you can make a difference to our patients at Old Colony Hospice.
- Memorial Giving: Your family can designate Old Colony Hospice as the recipient of memorial contributions in lieu of flowers. The funeral home will include the information in the obituary notice. If you would like we can provide memorial envelopes for the service, please call our offices at 781-341-4145.
- Donate to our Annual Fund: The annual fund provides resources to give our patients and their families the comfort and support they need and support they deserve. Your donation helps to give music therapy to dementia patients; to provide pet therapy visits for patients who can no longer enjoy the comfort of four legged friends; training resources for our veteran to veteran volunteer program and support for our bereavement program.
- Participate in Special Events Old Colony Hospice hosts memorial, fundraising and community outreach events throughout the year. Of special significance to families is our annual Circle of Rememberance event held each fall.
- Gifts of Celebration During the year, please consider asking family and friends to make donations in honor of a loved one or in lieu of gifts for a special birthday, aniversary, etc. or as a wedding or shower favor. This is such a meaningful tribute.
Old Colony Hospice is a 501c3 non-profit organization. Our tax identification number (EIN) is 04-2793637. Donations to Old Colony Hospice are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law and we encourage you to speak with your tax advisor about the benefits of making charitable contributions.
How to make donations:
1. via our secure website- follow this link Make a Donation – all credit cards are accepted.
2. By telephone to the Philanthropy Office by calling 1-781-341-4145 or 1-800-370-1322 where one of our staff will be happy to assist you with a credit card donation.
3. By US mail sending a check payable to Old Colony Hospice and mailing it to us at:
Old Colony Hospice
321 Manley St. West Bridgewater, Ma 02379