Current Open Positions
Full Time MEDICAL BILLER - responsible for the timely and accurate processing and submission of hospice bills and election forms to third party payers including Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance companies. Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a related position with a hospice/healthcare organization; fully knowledgeable about 3rd party billing and specifically hospice billing with Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, etc. and must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as with data entry & database management and other computer applications; have excellent attendance, interpersonal, time management & organizational skills.
Full Time BEREAVEMENT PROGRAM COORDINATOR - Old Colony Hospice is seeking a licensed social worker/counselor to work closely and in partnership with our clinical staff to develop and implement bereavement programs and services for patients, families, caregivers and the community. Position may also provide back-up social work services.
Candidate must be able to:
- Develop and oversee all aspects of the bereavement program and services including patient/family needs, community needs, and staff needs
- Develop and implement bereavement plan of care for hospice patients’ caregivers based on assessments and/or as identified through interdisciplinary team meeting; monitor and update the plans to ensure appropriate goals, bereaved contacts and needs of the families/loved ones are met
- Develop and provide a coordinated approach to community outreach including: schools, religious affiliations, professionals, and speaking engagements as may be requested at facilities; possibly reevaluate and assess additional avenues for growth and identified needs (i.e. children’s program)
Candidate must have a current and valid clinical license issued by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; a minimum of 3 years of prior applicable experience in hospice or similar healthcare setting; have working knowledge of regulatory requirements; have current and valid driver’s license and able to travel from office to patient homes/facilities as needed; able to pass pre-employment drug and background check.
Please submit application to: Patricia M. Sweeney, Human Resources Manager by mail to 321 Manley Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379; by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or on line at www.oldcolonyhospice.org
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply:
- Complete Online Application
- Download Application and submit by one of the following methods (be sure to include a cover letter and resume):
- Email to PSweeney@oldcolonyhospice.com
- Fax to Patricia Sweeney, HR Manager 1-781-297-7345
- Mail to Human Resources, Old Colony Hospice, 321 Manley St. West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources and should your qualifications meet the needs of the position, you will be contacted. All applications remain active for 60 days. If you have not been contacted within that time period, you may re-apply for any open position that meets your qualifications.