Current Open Positions
Looking for experienced hospice RNs for per-diem, evening and weekend opportunities. The Hospice Nurse oversees care and services promoting continuity and adherence to the hospice plan of care. Must be knowledgeable and competent in end-stage disease symptom management; have valid and current Commonwealth of MA RN license and be a graduate from an accredited nursing program; 3-5 years’ experience in a health care setting with a demonstrated ability to work in end-of-life care; knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local hospice regulations; excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, as well as proficiency using computerized medical records system.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply:
- Complete Online Application
- Download Application and submit by one of the following methods (be sure to include a cover letter and resume):
- Email to PSweeney@oldcolonyhospice.com
- Fax to Patricia Sweeney, HR Manager 1-781-297-7345
- Mail to Human Resources, Old Colony Hospice, 321 Manley St. West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources and should your qualifications meet the needs of the position, you will be contacted. All applications remain active for 60 days. If you have not been contacted within that time period, you may re-apply for any open position that meets your qualifications.