Current Open Positions
Full Time MEDICAL BILLER - responsible for the timely and accurate processing and submission of hospice bills and election forms to third party payers including Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance companies. Must have a minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a related position with a hospice/healthcare organization; fully knowledgeable about 3rd party billing and specifically hospice billing with Medicare, Medicaid, MassHealth, etc. and must be proficient in Microsoft Office as well as with data entry & database management and other computer applications; have excellent attendance, interpersonal, time management & organizational skills.
Please submit application to: Patricia M. Sweeney, Human Resources Manager by mail to 321 Manley Street, West Bridgewater, MA 02379; by email to [email protected]; or on line at www.oldcolonyhospice.org
How to Apply
Interested candidates please apply:
- Complete Online Application
- Download Application and submit by one of the following methods (be sure to include a cover letter and resume):
- Email to [email protected]
- Fax to Patricia Sweeney, HR Manager 1-781-297-7345
- Mail to Human Resources, Old Colony Hospice, 321 Manley St. West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Your application will be reviewed by Human Resources and should your qualifications meet the needs of the position, you will be contacted. All applications remain active for 60 days. If you have not been contacted within that time period, you may re-apply for any open position that meets your qualifications.